Keystone

Keystone
!950's Keystone

Sunday, August 31, 2014

A tour of one of my favorite houses.

F.A.O. Schwarz made from 1950 to 1970's

Baby's room

Upstairs hall

Master bedroom from the back of the house

Kitchen

Living room from the back side of the house

Master bedroom from the front of the house.

Bathroom

Guest room / sewing room

Living room from the front of the house

Dining room

Upstairs patio

downstairs patio

Most of the people and furniture and curtains are original to the house.
I have made a few additions and changes but very few.

5 comments:

  1. What a neat house. It looks like you can open up the front? I love the way you have furnished it.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes the front comes off. Back is open. Very big house. It takes up lots of room but I LOVE it!

      Delete
  2. Myrtle, please make those children on the upstairs patio SIT DOWN!

    Love it...makes me want to finish decorating mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes you feel like they will fall doesn't it? They are just being a little naughty. No dolls were harmed in this blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Love it !! I don't think I've seen a double sink in dollhouse furnishings before, but I'm fairly new to this sport, Hee Hee. I just bought the clock you have hanging in the upstairs hall way from Ebay, fun to see you have that one too :-) The kitchen kind of reminds me of my grandmas kitchen, so cute, Yep I love the whole thing!
    Teresa,
    sugar, spice and whatever's nice

    ReplyDelete