Messy Mansion

Messy Mansion
See I REALLY am working on it! LOL!

Monday, July 28, 2014

How about a tour through "Graceland"?

In a couple of weeks it will be the anniversary
 of Elvis's death.
So in remembrance of him, we will tour his home.


Needless to say this it the famous jungle room
 with waterfall.

Do you see a peanut butter and 
banana sandwich anywhere? :)




Media room or as they said in the olden days.
 TV room.

The house was produced in 2002.
 Each room was sold separately.
I found this one NIB.
I have been an Elvis fan sense the age of  seven. 

So when I started dollhouse collecting,
 I had to HAVE this one!










4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is fabulous!!! What an incredible thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you very much! HA!HA!

      Delete
  2. This dollhouse is amazing! I have been to Graceland before and this reminds me very much of the real Graceland.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My, I learn something new about dollhouses every week it seems! I had no Idea that their was an Elvis/ Graceland inspired dollhouse manufactured- cool!
    Teresa,
    sugar, spice and whatever's nice

    ReplyDelete